|24hrs On site security
|Over 18's only
|Luxury Toilets and shower facilities
|Approximately 200M From Peddestrian Gate C
|On site Parking Available
|Views across the festival (without binoculars)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE AND STAY
These contract Terms and Conditions of Hire and Stay are between Festibell Ltd. (hereinafter called the “Company”) & the hirer (hereinafter called the ‘Client’). A booking by a Client will constitute the Client’s acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the Terms and Conditions of Hire and Stay as detailed below.
|means Festibell Ltd. Registered address: The Island House, The Island, Midsomer Norton, Radstock. BA3 2DZ.
|is the person(s) entering into a hire agreement with the Company.
|is the form or letter issued by the Company to the Client confirming details of the hire period, Equipment hired and charges.
|is the form completed by the Client providing the Company with the
requested information to facilitate the Equipment hire.
|Period of hire:
|is the period between the booking start date and time and the booking
end date and time, as identified on the confirmation Booking Form.
|is the amount payable by the Client to the Company as specified on the
confirmation Booking Form.
|is the Bell Tent(s) and all their physical contents specified on the
confirmation Booking Form and nothing else.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE AND STAY
1) No variation can be made to these terms and conditions without written consent from the director of the Company.
2) The most recent form of these terms and conditions is deemed to be the one in operation at any time.
3) The Company reserves the right to add, alter or otherwise modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice or agreement if the Company decides that it is within the interest of safe and efficient practice to do so.
4) Full payment is due from the Client within 48hrs of the booking request having been accepted and agreed by the Company.
5) No Equipment hire will be confirmed until the Company is in receipt of the Client’s completed booking Request Form and full payment.
6) The Company reserves the right not to provide the Equipment and or cancel the booking should the full payment not be received.
7) Payments should be made by the Client to the Company by bank transfer.
8) On receipt of the Client’s payment in full, a Booking Form and receipt will be sent to the Client confirming the booking.
9) The Client will be held responsible for any extension to contract caused by the failure to redeem any equipment or vehicles at the pre agreed time.
10) Any extra charges incurred are payable on demand.
11) The Client will pay interest on all monies outstanding at the rate of 4% per annum above the Bank of England base rate.
12) No verbal representations or arrangements will be recognised by the Company.
13) The Company will provide the Client with a confirmation Booking Form subject to availability of the equipment and receipt of payment in full.
14) A booking will only be deemed valid if the Client is in possession of the Company’s confirmation Booking Form and a receipt of full payment.
15) The Company reserves the right to refuse any application with supporting reasons.
16) The Company cannot be held responsible for incorrect or incomplete information supplied by the Client at the time of booking.
THE CLIENTS RESPONSIBILITIES
17) It is the Client’s sole responsibility to hold the correct number of official tickets passes in order to facilitate themselves and their group to attend Glastonbury Festival. Glastonbury Festival is subject to its own particular rules and regulations and we encourage you to look at their website for all information regarding their event.
18) The Client will not enter the equipment whilst it is being erected or dismantled by the Company.
19) The principle Client will be held responsible for the actions and behaviour of all their own staff, guests or sub Clients at all times and will be taken to hold conditions of contract commensurate with those of the Company. In the event of sub hire or contract by the principle Client then the Client is obliged to consider and carry out the wishes of the Company’s representative within the confines of these terms. Failure to do so may cause the direct intervention of the Company’s representative on the Client’s own responsibilities notwithstanding these terms and conditions.
20) The Client will be held responsible for any damage or heavy soiling caused by them or any other person or persons deemed by way of these conditions to be the Client’s responsibility, to any Company property or property in the direct custody of the Company (reasonable wear and tear accepted).
21) The Client will allow full and unrestricted access to equipment, structures and inventory supplied by the Company to the Company and its representative at all times.
22) The Client will not use any lighting, heating, cooking or other gas or electrical appliances without prior written consent of the Company.
23) The Client will not light or allow to be lit, any fire, firework candle, Chinese Lantern, barbeque or other naked flame within the camping field or close to the equipment.
24) The Client will keep any part of the equipment that is a tent completely closed and secure and in particular any door fastened when not in use.
25) The Client will not tamper with the structure or any part of the equipment and in particular not affix or suspend from the equipment any item whatsoever without the Company's prior written consent.
26) The Client agrees not to smoke inside or within 3 metres of the Bell Tent(s) or any of the Company’s equipment.
27) The Client will pay for any loss, theft or damage to any Equipment item howsoever caused.
28) The Client will not bring any animals to the campsite nor allow any animals inside the equipment.
29) The Client must respect the privacy of other guests at the campsite.
30) The Client should adhere to noise level regulation as regards to music/sound systems: no loud music will be allowed between 2am and 10am. If The Client is asked to lower levels on sound systems and the Client does not comply, the Company reserves the right to remove sound systems and return it at check out.
31) The Client should only bring food and drinks for their own consumption - absolutely no glass is permitted: casual vending is not allowed.
32) It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to themselves and others.
33) The Client agrees to vacate the Equipment and check out no later than 11am on the departure date. No refunds will be given for earlier check out.
THE COMPANIES RESPONSIBILITIES
34) The Company undertakes to make every effort to erect and supply the equipment for the period of hire as stated with the booking confirmation. If the equipment is not erected because of delays due to weather conditions or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control, the Company shall not be liable to pay compensation to the Client.
35) In any event the Company’s liabilities will be restricted to and no greater than the value of any contracted services.
36) The Company reserves the right to expel from or to refuse the use of any Equipment or structure in the Company’s custody any person or persons for the following reasons;
- a) Any person or persons being abusive or threatening to a member of Company staff.
- b) Any person or persons that are deemed by their behaviour or attitude to be a danger or threat to either themselves, any member of Company staff or any other occupant of any Equipment or structure in which they are to be housed whilst in the custody of the Company.
- c) Any person or persons causing or likely to cause any damage to Company property or other property in the care or custody of the Company or any of the Company employees or staff.
- d) Any person or persons refusing to comply with any reasonable request of a Company employee.
37) In the absence of a member of Company Management the highest ranking employee present will carry the same authority.
38) It is at the Company’s sole discretion as to the amount of attendants supplied for any event.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
39) The Company will not be responsible for and the Client will indemnify the Company against all claims for the injury to persons or the loss or damage to property howsoever caused unless it be proved that such injury or damage was caused by faulty material or workmanship or negligence on the part of the Company.
40) The Client expressly acknowledges that the Company are not the original manufacturer or supplier of the equipment. The Company accepts no liability for any injury or death from any claim or proceedings arising from this contract with The Client.
41) The Company will take all reasonable care to avoid damage to the client’s own equipment but cannot be responsible for any loss suffered by the Client in respect thereof other than as a result of the negligence of the company’s servants, agents or contractors.
AIRBEDS / AIR MATTRESS
42) The Company will not be responsible for any loss of air from the airbeds during the hire period. The airbeds will be fully inflated at the beginning of the hire, but due to factors such as temperature, amount of usage, length of hire, airbeds may lose air and deflate slightly.
43) Never place an infant to sleep on the air mattress. Children must not be left unattended when using the airbed
44) Never introduce any flammable substance into the airbed, such as aerosols, as it may ignite or explode.
45) Do not walk, stand on or jump on or use the airbed as a trampoline.
46) Avoid sleeping on the edge of the airbed. Edges produce less support than the middle of the airbed.
EQUIPMENT ALLOCATION AND ACCEPTANCE
47) The equipment will include a Bell Tent for the maximum occupancy of two people, unless agreed in writing by the Company on the confirmation Booking Form.
48) The Client shall satisfy himself that the equipment as supplied by the Company corresponds to the confirmation Booking Form and is in working order. Any part of the Equipment found to be faulty shall be notified to the Company within 24hrs of receiving the equipment. Failure to do so will render the Client responsible for the total payment of the hire.
49) The Client accepts full responsibility for all Equipment.
50) All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com and are subject to the following terms and conditions :-
- More than 90 days from the agreed period of hire, the payable cancellation fee charged is 25% of the hire charges plus an admin fee of £100 + VAT and a refund will only be made once the Equipment is re-hired.
- 90 days or less from the agreed period of hire, the payable cancellation fee is 100% of the hire charges therefore, no refund will be given.
The Company will respond to the Client’s cancellation email within 3 days.
51) If the event for which the Equipment is hired is cancelled, the company will not be liable.
52) If Glastonbury Festival for a particular year is cancelled for any reason but the Event will be held the following year, you may roll over your booking for Hire and Stay to the following year, which will be subject to any annual price increase. If you are unable to attend the event for the following year then you may cancel your booking and we will issue you with a refund.
53) If the event for which the equipment is hired is abandoned after it has started no refund will be given and no roll over will be offered.
Loss or Damage to the Company
54) The Client shall during the period of hire be responsible for the safe custody of the Owner’s equipment.
55) The Client shall be responsible for any damage and loss caused to the Company’s Equipment by his/her acts and omissions regardless of culpability. The Client further agrees to indemnify and to keep indemnified the Company for any costs or liabilities arising from the Clients actions or the actions of any person or persons unknown under the direct control of the Client including all visitors, agents or other persons that may have cause to come within the vicinity of or in contact with any Equipment or structure supplied by the Company.
56) The Client agrees to pay upon request by the Company all costs incurred by the Company in rectifying the condition of the equipment if it is returned damaged, unclean or incomplete.
Loss or Damage to the Client
57) The Client agrees that by attending our campsite and parking a vehicle in our carpark is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any loss, injuries or damages sustained or incurred by you on our campsite or carpark (including but not limited to damage, theft or losses to your personal property and vehicles), unless this was caused by our negligence or the negligence of our staff or representatives.
58) We are not responsible or liable in any circumstances where the loss, injury or damage is caused by your actions or inactions, or the actions or inactions of any other patron or third party.
59) The Client accepts that all fields in the festival vicinity are otherwise used as pasture land and therefore may have uneven surfaces. It is the Client’s sole responsibility to take extra care when walking in the fields and to wear appropriate footwear and clothing at all times
60) All of the Client’s possessions are the sole responsibility of the Client. Any of the Clients goods or equipment carried, stored or otherwise in the responsible care of the Company shall be done so at the Clients own risk at all times.
61) The Company does not take any responsibility for any loss or theft that may occur of the Client’s possessions before, throughout or after the event.
62) The Company will not refund or reimburse the sum of the loss or theft to the Client.
63) It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not behave in a way which is inappropriate or causes offence to the company or its employees or which is inappropriate or causes offence or danger to others, or which risks damage to property belonging to others (including but not limited to drunkenness). The company may cancel your booking at any stage, and without written notice, if;
- prior to arriving at our venue you demonstrate behaviour which is, in our opinion, inappropriate and/or causes offence, or we believe you may affect the enjoyment of other guests using our service, facilities, equipment or product.
- whilst at our venue you behave in a way which is, in our opinion, inappropriate or causes offence or danger to others or which risks damage to property belonging to others (including but not limited to drunkenness).
In which case our responsibility to you will cease immediately and you will not be eligible for any refunds, payments of compensation and/or any reimbursement of any cost or expenses you may incur as a result of such termination. Further, you will be liable to reimburse us for any expenses we incur as a result of such termination.
64) While every effort will be made by the Company to carry out any order accepted the full performance of it is subject to variation or cancellation by the Company and we shall not be in breach of these terms nor liable to you for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of our obligations under these terms if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control. This includes where the Event is cancelled due to an event, circumstance or cause beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to the following:
- acts of God, fire, flood, storm, Gale, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- epidemic or pandemic;
- strikes, terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations, lockouts or any other disturbances;
- nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent;
- interruption or failure of utility service;
- tempest restrictions on the use of Transport, Fuel or Power, Requisitioning Storage of material or transport or any other cause beyond the control of the Company.
For the avoidance of doubt, if the event is cancelled due to an event, circumstance or cause beyond our reasonable control (such as those listed above) then clauses 52 and 53 will apply.
65) By submitting a Booking Request on this Website, you consent to us processing your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection and Privacy Statement.
66) The Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the law of the United Kingdom and any dispute arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom.